Click to Enlarge
Model No: 151M215
The earliest clocks to appear in America were those
brought over by the early settlers. Basic methods
of clock construction here were similar to those used
in England and Holland but had to be adapted to local
needs because of short supply of materials. Local woods such as cherry, walnut or tiger
maple were used. This clock is strongly influenced by a late 18th Century American clock and is a compliment to many traditionally
styled American homes.
- A tall (93") solid tiger maple federal styled grandfather clock with removable bonnet. Dental molding adorns the split pediment at the crown. Four individually hand-turned side spindles completes the bonnet
- Classic lines, deep relief
of wood detail and strength of construction makes
it a clock that will last for generations to come
- Hand rubbed solid tiger maple
pinched waist case,with a hand rubbed satin varnish finish, handcrafted in the old traditional style with the traditional Ogee shaped feet
- Features a hand-painted dial with gold leaf
– Roman numerals and a painted moon dial with fine detail. Dial is hand painted by an artist from South Carolina. Dials may be customized if desired (see inserts) for an additional charge.
- The bottom door has ornately carved shells at the top and bottom giving this clock an exceptionally beautiful look.
- The bottom panel is raised in the middle to complete the look.
- An 8 day cable driven, KSU
Kieninger triple chime movement (St. Michael’s, Whittington
and Westminster chimes), automatic night shut off
feature, automatic beat adjustment and sustaining
- European style push rods control the chime selection and night off features
- Wall to wall seat board mounted
movement, coupled with rear mounted chime block
on solid wood producing superior sound for the quarter
hour chimes and the hour strike as well as an incredibly
strong case construction
- Wood pendulum
- Brass bob and matching weight
- Two-year warranty
Available in two finishes:
- Tiger Maple - 11
- Brown Cherry - 03
Dimensions: 93 ”H
* 21 1/2" W * 10 3/4"
THIS MODEL IS A NUMBERED SERIES